Sunny Studio Stamps: Hayley Alphabet Dies


Hello Crafty Friends! 

Today I am back sharing a very simple Easter card featuring Sunny Studio Stamps' Hayley Lowercase and Hayley Uppercase Alphabet dies as well as some super cute images from their Chubby Bunny Stamps and BunnyVille Stamps. This adorable chubby bunny has been blessed with tons of Easter treats and it doesn't look like he's about to share anytime soon! 

To create this simple and sweet Easter card, I first start off by die cutting my A2 sized cardbase from 110 lb. heavyweight cardstock. I die cut another A2 sized panel of bright yellow pattern paper from the new Spring Fever Paper . I then attached my pattern paper to my cardbase using a double sided tape adhesive. To create my background, I die cut a smaller sized panel from bristol smooth cardstock because inks glides smoothly with this type of paper.  I used distress ink in the color Salvaged Patina to ink blend my sky and Twisted Citron for my grass. I centered my background panel and attached it to my card front with Bearly Art Precision craft glue.

For my Easter Blessings sentiment, I combined the Hayley Uppercase Alphabet Dies  with the Hayley Lowercase Alphabet Dies . I cut out all my alphas from  Neenah Solar White cardstock. I just love the typography of these dies! It's whimsical and elegant at the same time, and I absolutely love how you can create your own sentiments. 

For my images, I used both the Chubby Bunny Stamps  and the BunnyVille Stamps . I stamped out all the images onto watercolor paper using Distress Ink in Antique Linen. I colored all my images using watercolor pencils. I cut all my images using the Chubby Bunny Dies  and the BunnyVille Dies

Finally, I adhered my sentiment and all my images using a combination of craft glue, tape adhesive, and foam tape and finished! A very simple Easter card that could be mass produced! Thanks so much for joining me for this week's card inspiration! Until next time, have fun crafting and creating! 

Comments

Popular Posts