Sunny Studios Birthday Blog Hop



Welcome to the Sunny Studios Birthday Blog Hop with me, Marie a.k.a @marneymakesart !!!

The Sunny Studio Birthday Blog Hop Contest Will run through August 31st in which you could win a $25

gift code to the shop. All you have to do is comment below and I will choose a random lucky winner!

Also Please Visit : Vanessa at her Blog Here and hop over to Cathy after you're done here at her Blog here

Remember, the more comments you leave for everyone, the higher your chances of winning! 


Today, I am super excited to be participating in the Sunny Studio Birthday Blog Hop! For today's Card maker's inspiration, I created a Box card featuring the new Halloween themed stamp set called "Too Cute To Spook" as well as their corresponding "Too Cute To spook Dies" .  Along with the new stamp and dies, I also used Sunny's New Paper Pad called Critter Country, where I found the perfect green polka dot paper to create a spooky vibe. 

Spooky Season has already begun! That is why I was so excited to create this Halloween Pop Up box card. For this card I wanted to set up a simple Trick- or- treat scene with the spooky haunted house, spooky trees stamped on the back panel, and the adorable bear in his ghost costume! he is the cutest! The adorable Bats and spiders were the perfect finishing touch to this cute Halloween Card. 


Products Used For this Card Include:

Bristol Smooth Cardstock Paper
Lawn Fawn Box Card Die

Distress Oxide Inks Used to in box:
"Dusty Concord"
"Walnut Stain"
"Uncharted Mariner"
For Grass: 
"Rustic WIlderness"
"Mowed Lawn"
"Uncharted mariner"
"Black Soot"

Water Soluble Pencils: Derwent Inktense 

IN CASE YOU MISSED IT,  Here are Links to all the Product previews released this week! 

For even more chances to win a $25 Gift Code, hop along each link and don't forget to leave a comment on each one! 









Comments

  1. Love your box card! The bats popping up is a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic card. Your coloring and shading are phenomenal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love box cards and this one is adorable. I was immediately drawn to the little bear, but then I started really noticing the house. You did a beautiful job on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Love your coloring! What a great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The coloring is spooktacular. I also love the sentiments in this set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great box card. Your coloring is beautiful - I am envious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is one great haunted house. The shading is wonderful...and the bats. I LOVE the bats

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shari OlsonAndersonAugust 26, 2022 at 7:16 AM

    I havent tried Derwent intense yet...love how the colors are very intensely spooky.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome halloween box card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is awesome. The blending on the house is so perfectly spooky.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute and spooky! Love your no line coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fun that the bats are flying above your card! Such a spooky looking card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice card...so many clever ideas to copy from you...love the bats at the back of the box...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your box card. I love to make those. Yours came out so cute. I will have to try one.... love your flying bats lol tyfs :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!! I pinned it right away and really want to make a few to send to my grandchildren and niece. ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, I love everything about this from the cute little critter to the flying bats. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Look at those cute bats! Love your coloring

    ReplyDelete
  18. And this is too cute to give away! I'd display it every year; it's so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I LOVE this Halloween Interactive card! AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a cue box card! Loving those bats!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Incredible! Your colouring is so stunning, the critters look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Marisela Delgado said: So beautiful! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow! Fantastic box card! I love the bats!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This card is crazy cool!!!! Amazing!!! Spooky!!! Fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your Halloween box card is absolutely amazing! I love the bats!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the look of this card. I have two boys born in October one was due on Halloween. Love Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Darling box card! I love the fun scene you created with this cute trick or treater! The haunted house, bats and pumpkins are awesome! Great colors and details!

    ReplyDelete
  28. So super cute! Such an adorable box!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Cute and spooky box card design.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Fabulous box card. Beautiful coloring

    ReplyDelete
  31. Adorable idea! Box cards are such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great idea to use the to cute to spook critters on a box card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Your coloring is great! I love your box card!

    ReplyDelete
  34. WOW! What a truly amazing, wonderful and creative card you've made, Marney! Beautifully done. Thank you for the awesome inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Wow! Amazing job! 👏 That box card really is Halloween! You create with such a feeling! 😃💜 We don't have Sunny Studio in Sweden and I'm sooo curious to try it! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  36. Marney your pop-up box is truly magical!!!! You created a whole Halloween atmosphere with your card! Thanks for inspiring me :)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Awesome box scene. Great idea with the flying bats.

    ReplyDelete
  38. This Halloween is spookily adorable. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  39. What an adorable project! Lovely job. Thanks for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  40. SO cute, Marney! You managed to accomplish cute and spooky all at the same time! Just love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts