Sunny Studio Stamps : Garden Critters


Hello Crafty Friends! I am happy to be back on the blog sharing a new card! For many people across different cultures, ladybugs, grasshoppers, dragonflies, and even bees are a symbol of good luck, good fortune, and prosperity so I decided to create a Good Luck card featuring Sunny's Garden Critters Stamp  . This card is perfect for anyone who needs some warm encouragement! 



To create this card, I first start by die cutting an A2 sized panel from Neenah Solar white 110 lb cardstock paper. I then used the Frilly Frames Eyelet Lace Die  to cut a super cute scalloped panel from the new Spring Fever Paper . I then attached the pattern paper to the white panel using some double sided tape adhesive. 

To create the leafy wreath I used a single leaf die from the Autumn Greenery Dies . I ink blended all my leaves using Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress Inks. For my "good Luck" sentiment, I used the new Hayley Lowercase Alphabet Dies



Next, I stamped all the garden critters onto watercolor paper using Distress Ink in the color Antique Linen. I then watercolor all my images using Faber- Castell watercolor Pencils. Finally, I used the corresponding Garden Citters Dies  to  cut out all the images. 


To complete my card, I die cut an oval from Translucent Vellum paper and adhered it to the center of my pattern paper. I layered all the leaves around the vellum  to create a wreath. I adhered the leaves using double sided tape adhesive and foam tape to add some dimension. Next, I added the garden critters using some Bearly Art Precision Craft glue and foam tape. Lastly, I adhered the sentiment and added some spare die cut hearts as a finishing touch. 

And that does it for this week's project inspiration! Thank you for joining me today! Until next week, Happy Crafty Cardmaking!! 

Comments

  1. Marie, thank you for your coloring with colored pencils. I don't do well with the alcohol markers and either colored pencils or TomBo felt pens are my go to mediums. I am greatly encouraged to find another that can get the desired result with pencils. Again Thank You for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts