Slimline Ribbon and Lace Border Dies : Sunny Studio Stamps

 Hey Crafty Friends!

        It's Marie and today I'm sharing a vintage pastel "Hello" themed card that can easily be a new baby card featuring the gorgeous slimline Ribbon & Lace Border Dies  from Sunny Studio Stamps' latest Spring 2023 release. This card also features their Baby Elephants Stamps and being a huge fan of elephants, this stamp set is absolutely adorable and so much fun! 


To begin my card making process, I first die cut an A2 sized card base from 110 Lb Neenah Solar White Cardstock. Then, I used the Ribbon & Lace Border Dies  to create lovely doily like texture using some scrap pieces of pattern paper. I cut another A2 sized panel of pattern paper and die cut the base using one of the border dies. I then adhered that to the white card base, and layered on the rest of the pattern paper. I die cut some white cardstock using one of the ribbon dies from the set and placed that on top of my paper layers.

Next, I stamped out all my images onto watercolor paper using Antique Linen Distress Ink and colored them all using Faber- Castell Watercolor pencils. I then cut out the images using the corresponding Baby Elephant Dies. For my "Hi" sentiment, I used the Loopy Letters Dies  because it has a very dainty and delicate cursive style that matched the vintage vibe of my card perfectly! For the letters, I layered basic white cardstock on top of some gold cardstock. And finally to finish off my card, I used some gold star die cuts to embellish the background. 

That does it for my super sweet and easy card inspiration of the week! Thank you so much for joining me today and until next week, Happy Crafting!!!  

Comments

Popular Posts