Panda Party From Sunny Studio Stamps


 Hello Crafty Friends! Today I am sharing a playful birthday card featuring the adorable stamp set called Panda Party  from Sunny Studio Stamps most recent release! I love all the super cute panda images in this set! So perfect for crafting all year round.

My first step to creating this card was to die cut an A2 sized panel from a sturdy cardstock. I always use Neenah Solar White 110 lb cardstock for all my card bases so that my cards never warp. I then cut out an A2 sized pattern paper panel from the new Spring Fever Paper . I then attach this to the sturdy cardstock. I die cut 2 half circle shaped pieces from bristol smooth cardstock for easy ink blending. I ink blended the half circle background using Salvaged Patina distress ink . Taking the same ink, I splattered some watered down ink for subtle texture. For the grass, I used a grass die to cut the bottom portion of the other half circle so it would match the background perfectly. I inked the grass using some Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress Ink.

To create the happy birthday sentiment,  I combined the new Hayley Uppercase Alphabet Die  with the Hayley Lowercase Alphabet Dies  . I cut them out using a bright seafoam cardstock paper. 


On to creating my scene! I stamped out all my images from the Panda Party Stamps using Antique Linen Distress Ink onto watercolor paper. I then used Faber - Castell Watercolor Pencils to color my images in the noline coloring style. I die cut all my images using the corresponding Panda Party Dies . 

Assembling my card is always the fun part! To do this, I play around with placement first before gluing anything. After finalizing the perfect scene, I used a combination of double sided tape adhesive, Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue, and Foam tape to adhere all my elements.

Finally, I added some fun little sparkle detailing with Stickles Glitter Glue on the bunting banner. And I used a white gel pen to create some very subtle white highlights on my letters. 

And that does it for my birthday card inspiration for today!! Thank you so much for joining me! I will see you next time,but until then HAPPY CRAFTING!!! 




Comments

Popular Posts