Chubby Bunny : Sunny Studio Stamps

 


Hey Crafty Friends,

     With Spring fast approaching, I am looking forward to another one of my favorite holidays of the whole entire year and that is Easter Sunday! When I was little, my mom would hide easter eggs all around the house and we would have Sunday mass and have a big family brunch right after. For my family, Easter is just as important as Christmas, and there would always be Easter cards and gifts exchanged! So this year, I will be giving my mom this Easter shadow box card featuring Sunny Studio Stamps' Chubby Bunny Stamps  with elements from their Bunnyville Stamps




 To begin the process of creating this card, I used a shadow box die from Heffy Doodle. I cut out all my shadow box pieces from Bristol Smooth cardstock paper. I then ink blended the outside of my box using Cotton Candy Ink from MFT, and Salvaged Patina Distress Ink for the inside as well as for the cloud stenciled background. For all my grass panels, I used my favorite grass colored ink combination in Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn Distress Ink. I went over all the grass panels with water droplets for some light texture. After inking my entire box, I put it together using double sided tape adhesive and Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue. 


Next, I stamped out all my images from the Chubby Bunny Stamp Set and Bunnyville stamps onto watercolor paper using Antique Linen Distress Ink. I colored all my images using Faber Castell Watercolor pencil. I then cut out all my images using the coordinating Chubby Bunny Dies  and I fussy cut the carrot images from Bunnyville. The Bunnyville stamps also come with Bunnyville Dies . Finally,  after coloring and die cutting, I played around with placement and adhered all my images inside my shadow box. I really love how this card came together! I love all the bright Spring Colors and how happy, playful,  and festive these adorable bunnies look! I can't wait to hand deliver this one to my mom this year! As always Crafty friends, thanks so much for joining me today on another card inspiration! Until next time, Happy Crafty Cardmaking! 



Comments

Popular Posts