Clucky Chickens: Sunny Studio Stamps


Hello Crafty Friends! I hope you've been having a great new year so far ! I'm super excited that with a new year comes a brand new 2023 Spring Release from Sunny Studio Stamps! I am a huge fan of everything Spring themed and this Spring Collection is jam packed with so many fabulous things one of which is the Clucky Chickens Stamps .  I am happy to be featuring this stamp set along with some floral elements from the new Garden Critters Stamps .  



 For today's project inspiration, I created a Mom appreciation platform pop-up card using Lawn Fawn's Platform Pop-Up Die. To create this card, I die cut all the needed pieces from bristol smooth cardstock paper. I also die cut some decorative paper from the brand new Spring Fever Paper  .

After die cutting all the pieces, I ink blended everything starting with the background panel done using a sky stencil and ink blending with Distress Oxide in the color  'Kitsch Flamingo'. The grass was inked using a combination of 'Bundled Sage' and 'Mowed Lawn' Distress Oxide. The inside platform was inked using 'Vintage Photo' Distress Oxide and 'Walnut Stain' Distress Ink. This combination is perfect for soil and with a few walnut stain splatters creates some nice textured dirt.  I used 'Salvaged Patina' Distress Oxide on the base for a pretty shade of aqua. 


Next step was stamping out all my images from the Clucky Chickens Stamps  and the Garden Critters Stamps . I used Antique Linen Distress Ink on watercolor paper, then I cut out my images using the Clucky Chickens Dies  and the Garden Critters Dies  .  

Finally, I used a dark pink dye ink to stamp my sentiment on the pink pattern paper from the Spring Fever Paper . I adhered all the images using a combination of double sided tape adhesive and Bearly Art Precision craft glue. And that does it for another card inspiration! Creating this card was so fun and seeing it in it's finished state makes me so happy. I can't wait to give this one to my mom! She's going to love all the tiny chickies! Thank you so much for joining me today! Until next time, Happy Cardmaking!!! 



Comments

Popular Posts