Big Bold Greetings : Sunny Studio Stamps

 Hello Crafty Friends! It's Marie here for another pop-up platform box project inspiration! I am a little obsessed with these pop - up boxes by Lawn Fawn because they are the perfect size for showcasing the small images in Sunny Studio's Stamp sets. Today's Birthday Platform Pop-up features Sunny Studio's Big Bold Greetings Stamp  from their latest Spring 2023 release as well as their new Garden Critters Stamps .    


                    

I started off my card by stamping all my images from the Garden Critters Stamps with Antique Linen Distress ink onto watercolor paper. Using Faber Castell watercolor pencils, I colored all my images and cut them out using the Garden Critters Dies .  I then stamped my Big Bold Greeting sentiment onto Neenah Solar white 110lb cardstock using Seedless preserves Distress Oxide ink and cut out the sentiment using the corresponding Big Bold Greetings Dies .


Next step is to die cut all the pop-up platform components and ink blend the panels. For the background panel, I used a cloud stencil with Salvaged Patina Distress Ink. For all the grass panels, I ink blended them using Twisted Citron Distress Ink and Mowed Lawn Distress Ink. and finally the "dirt" was inked using Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain Distress Inks.


After Assembling my box, I decided to die cut just the side panels of the base from the new Spring Fever Paper . I then trimmed the paper and wrapped it around the box using Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue. Then I positioned the Big Bold Happy Birthday sentiment in the middle of the box . To create the floating illusion, I placed study acetate strips on either sides and adhered it using double sided tape adhesive. I dd the same to the adorable flying garden critters. Finally as a finishing touch, I added a small die cut heart  in the center, and presto!  another super simple interactive pop-up card that's perfect for Spring birthdays!! Thank You so much for joining me today!! Until next time, Happy Crafting and Cardmaking! 



Comments

  1. Beautiful creative work of art! Which dies were used to create the grass? Well done! TFS 💕🫰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thank You so much! The grass is actually part of Lawn Fawn's Pop Up PLatform Die Set. So the die set includes the grass which is super convenient !

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts