Gift Tags With Sunny Studio Stamps


 Hello Crafty Friends! It's Marie back for more Holiday paper crafting inspiration. Today I'm sharing three large gift tags created using Sunny Studio's Mini Mat & Tag Dies. These tags are perfect if you don't have a lot of time to create a card, because their size makes them super fast and easy to embellish! I also love how the back is large enough to write personal messages and attach straight to your gift! 





For my first tag, I used the Mini Mat & Tag 2 Dies . I start off by die cutting my tag from Neenah Solar White 110 lb heavyweight cardstock. I then die cut another tag from pattern paper and adhered it to the cardstock  base  moving it slightly upward to  reveal a very subtle white scalloped border at the bottom of the tag.  I then added the white tag top.  I die cut some craft paper and adhere that to the mini mat base using double sided adhesive tape. I splattered both the tag and mini mat using a watered down white acrylic paint. I stamped out my adorable penguins in an envelope images from the Passionate Penguins Stamps onto watercolor paper. I colored my images using Faber- Castell Watercolor pencils. I wanted to turn this non Holiday image into something super festive so I dressed up my penguin with a Santa hat image from the Penguin Party Stamps  and cut it out using the Penguin Party Dies . I also used some Holly Berries and leaves from the Winter Wreaths Stamps . I cut out the holly berries and leaves with the corresponding Winter Wreaths Dies . After fussy cutting my penguin image, I adhered it to my tag using double sided foam tape for dimension. I added some gold and white bakers twine tied in a bow to the top of of the tag and then adhered the tag to the mini mat using double sided tape adhesive. I then attached more twine to the top of the mini mat. I added some Ranger Grit Paste in "Snowfall" to the leaves and berries. I added Stickles in Sprinkled Sugar to the bow and santa hat. The grit paste and Stickles leave such a beautiful sugar crystal texture that sparkle and shine! 



For tag number two, I used the Mini Mat & Tag 3 Dies . Using just the Mini Mat, I cut out my base panel from Neenah Solar White 110lb cardstock. I also die cut some patterned paper in a vintage mint shade. I attached the pattern paper to cardstock using double sided adhesive and gave it a subtle snow texture using watered down white paint splatters. I stamped out a wreath using the Winter Wreaths Stamp  and cut it out using the Winter Wreaths Dies  . I stamped out the adorable flying reindeer from the Reindeer Games Stamps  . With Antique linen Distress Ink, I stamped my image onto watercolor paper, and colored it with watercolor pencils. Then,  using the Reindeer Games Dies  I cut out my image. I adhered everything to the Mini mat using a combination of Bearly Art Craft Glue, double sided adhesive, and double sided foam strips. I added the word "Joy" using the Loopy Letters Dies  cut from red glitter paper. This created such a cute touch to balance out the red colors in the images. I also added some snowflakes with Stickles in the shade Unicorn. To finish off,  I placed red and white festive bakers twine to the top of the tag. 



For tag number three, I used a combination of Mini Mat & Tag 2 Die   for the Mat portion and Mini Mat & Tag 1 Die  for the tag . I used the super adorable snowman image from the Snowman Kisses Stamps   and cut it out using the Snowman Kisses Dies . I wanted to make a pastel themed tag so I added some pink snowflakes. I adhered the tag to the mat and added gold and white twine. 

That does it for this week's crafty Holiday Tag inspiration! I hope you are all enjoying the Holiday Season! Christmas is coming so fast it's unbelievable! May you all have a memorable holiday full of all things fun and crafty! Until next time, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Love and Peace, Marie 

Comments

Popular Posts