Sunny Studio Stamps : Squirrel Friends



Hello Crafty Friends! 
 
 Happy to be back on the blog for more card making inspiration! Today I am sharing a friendship card starring my favorite little happy squirrels from the Squirrel Friends Stamp set. I also created some gorgeous leaves using the Autumn Greenery DiesBoth products are from Sunny Studio Stamps recent Fall/Winter 2022 Release. 

    I started off with adhering a pink A2 sized smooth cardstock paper onto an A2 sized sturdy 110lb Neenah Solar white cardstock. Using Sunny Studio's Woodgrain Embossing Folder, I created a beautiful wood grain background. I then,cut a heart shape out of  Bristol Smooth Cardstock. I used Distress Ink Oxide in the color Saltwater Taffy for the inside of my heart. I then die cut leaves from the Autumn Greenery Dies  and the smaller leaves are from the "Out on A Limb" Dies . I inked my leaves using Distress Ink in Cracked Pistachio. 




     I stamped my adorable Squirrel images using Distress Ink in the Color Antique Linen, and watercolored them using Derwent Inktense Pencils. I felt like my card needed a frame so I die cut a white Scallop frame using the Fancy Frame Rectangle Dies . I love the stitched detailing on the scallop frame so much that I decided to take the smaller of the 2 frames included in the Fancy Frame Rectangles and used it on the inside of my card to frame my sentiment. For the word "Nutty" I used the Loopy Letters Dies .  After putting together my inside sentiment, I scored the top of the inside panel and attached it to my card front panel. I glued all my images and die cuts using a combination of Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue and double sided foam tape. 



That does it for this week's card inspiration, simple and sweet just the way I like it! And I hope you like it too! Thank you so much for joining me today! Until next time, Happy PaperCrafting!!! 



Comments

Popular Posts