Sunny Studio Stamps : Mini Mat & Tags



Hello Crafty Friends! 

     I am super excited to be back on the blog to share my latest project with you! Tags are one of my favorite things about gift giving! It is a charming little detail that makes giving gifts to friends and loved ones even more personalized and special. Today I am sharing three Christmas Tags created using three of the newly released Mini Mat and Tag Die Sets. I also dressed up my tags using images from the beautiful Classy Christmas Stamp Set

    I started off by die cutting three tags from solid 110lb Neenah Solar White Cardstock. I used the Tag dies in the Mini Mat & Tag 1 Dies . I then used the Mini Mat & Tag 2 Dies . Finally, I used the Mini Mat and Tag 3 Die Set .  After cutting out the tags, I cut all the tag tops from  from Gold cardstock. I also die cut all the tags again using craft paper and Attached them to the backs of all the tags. For the front of my dies, I die cut the Mini Mat & Tag 2 again using craft cardstock and attached it to the front of my tag. For my other 2 tags I used the rectangle die from set 3 to create rounded rectangle centers for my other 2 tags. I splattered watered down acrylic paint to all the craft cardstock fronts. 




    
    For my Christmas images, I used Distress Ink in the color Antique Linen to stamp them onto watercolor paper. I then used Derwent Inktense water soluble pencils to watercolor  my images in a traditional red and green palette. I then adhered all my gold tag tops to each corresponding tag using Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue. I added some gold trim to 2 of my tags and attached my images. I propped up some of the images using foam tape for some dimension. For my poinsettia tag, I used some Sunny Studio Stamp Gold Jewels embellishments . I flipped it over on the side of the shiny diamond. SO GORGEOUS!




On the back of my tags, I used the Loopy Letters Dies to create my "To" 

For the  finishing touch to my tags, I added some red and white Christmas Twine and Gold Twine to the tops of all my tags. 

 There you have it friends! Super easy-to -create gift tags to decorate all your presents this Holiday season! I am super happy with the way my tags turned out! I can't wait to put them on gifts! Thanks so much for joining me today! Until next time, Happy Paper Crafting! 

Comments

Popular Posts