Sunny Studio : Too Cute To Spook



Hello Crafty Friends! I am super excited to share this card with you today because it features my most favorite holiday of the whole entire year, Halloween! This card features the adorable stamp set "Too Cute To Spook" as well as the "Fall Scenes" stamps.

For this project, I start off by die cutting an A2 sized panel from watercolor paper (this panel is where I stamp my haunted house/fall scene image).  I stamp all my images using Distress Ink in "Antique Linen". I then proceed to water color my images using Derwent Inktense Pencils.  I then die cut all the images using the Too Cute to Spook Corresponding dieand the Fall Scenes Corresponding dies .


After coloring my images, I die cut my A2 Background panel using bristol smooth cardstock, and a scalloped rectangle panel in Neenah solar white 110 lb cardstock as my base. 
I inked up my background using Distress Oxide in "Shabby Shutters" then going to a darker green in Distress ink "Rustic Wilderness" and finally to Make the edges super dark, I used Black soot Distress ink. I also embossed my sentiment and bats using black embossing powder. 





I proceeded to adhere my A2 background to my scalloped base and attached all my critters and pumpkins. I wanted to give the trick or treaters a Hocus Pocus vibe by adding some matching rhinestone embellishments from Sunny Studio . I love how just adding embellishments just makes a card come to life. 




I hope you were inspired to create some Spooktacular Halloween cards for all your friends and loved ones this year! Until next time, Happy Crafting!!!
-Mari





Comments

Popular Posts