Hello Bluebird: Wilderness Adventure

Hello! Welcome to my blog where I talk all about my hand made greeting cards and how I created them! Today’s Card features adorable and amazing products from Hello Bluebird . 

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1-qmkflukEADGPnOSzo4F25Rqt3gD5Q6l

My card today is all about love in the wilderness,   Where two friends come together to be grateful for each other. I used Hello Bluebird’s stamp set called Wilderness Adventure and the Corresponding Dies. I also used Nesting Square Die and the Big Greeting Stamp set alongside their Corresponding Dies . 

Today’s card images were colored using Watercolor pencils on Arches watercolor paper. 
 
To start, I used Distress Ink in Antique Linen to stamp out all my images on watercolor paper. 

I then used Faber Castell Water color pencils to color my images. 

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1vYi1BbOXP3tkp3r1PwOthI0CWLJTP2Ht

After coloring my images, I cut them all out using the corresponding dies and set them aside as I worked on my Card Panel which I cut using the Square nesting dies. I cut out 2 square panels as my base from Bristol Smooth Cardstock and the other , a thicker Neenah Solar white Cardstock, for the inside of my card.

I inked my panel using a combination of Distress Oxide Inks and regular Distress Oxides. These inks are Chipped Sapphire, peacock feathers, seedless preserves, and forest moss. I then splattered water to the background and lifted the h2o splatters using a paper towel. I then cut out a circle from Bristol Smooth Cardstock and inked it up to become the moon of my background. 

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1YuAPArjut42ChcSn6b6gkFHuzgPfw8Pt

I then positioned all my images and glued them down using a combo of score tape & Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue. I used some fun foam pieces to lift and give dimension to the images I wanted to pop forward. 
 The last steps of my card was just to attach the other square panel to my card by scooring the top and Attaching it to my panel using score tape. For the inside of my card, I used the Big Greeting stamps and dies to create my sentiment. I stamped my greeting using Distress Ink in Seedless Preserves. 

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1zhzRjcMRik9TWBvjOI_tCuzLfa74dW4p

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1i0D8rbUipdRQQnDf2JGgs-4zj8JiR_d_
And that concludes this card creation! I hope you give Hello BlueBird a visit and check out all the new release because they are all  absolutely amazing!!! Have an amazing day/night! 




Comments

Popular Posts