Hello Bluebird: A Spooky Cute Halloween Card 🎃👻 🎃

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1RnF-KYDBZXhLACX_sn69B8AIVKxE2ZYQ
Spooky season is almost upon us and I am so excited for it! Last year, we didn’t really get a Halloween so this year, I am celebrating early! And because Halloween runs deep in my soul, I’ve decided to get a head start creating my Halloween Cards! Today’s card is a spooky cute card featuring products from Hello Bluebird

I used 2 stamp and die sets from Hello Bluebird today. This first one is called "Tabitha" and her corresponding dies . The second one is called "Frightful Little Bits" and corresponding dies . 
 These stamps play so well together! I loved mixing and matching the cute pumpkins and bats with the cutest Little Tabitha witch image! 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1PRL2F2A__j--rzjCGgl4KihUdrzug5Ad
For the creepy trees, I used Hello Bluebird’s Winter Woods Overlay die . This die is incredibly versatile! It came out as a die for winter themed cards, but you can use it all year round for everything! 

First thing I did to create my card is to stamp out my images using Inkon3 fadeout ink because I love coloring my images in the noline look. I colored my images using Fabre Castell Polychromos Colour Pencils. These pencils are smooth like butter! They are one of many of my favorite pencils! 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1BA87ii1I40mXM_cUyz-6YhL71898-9Ge

Next step is to cut out my A2 sized card base from Bristol smooth cardstock aa well as cut out the spooky trees overlay die in a sturdy black card stock paper. I then Inked up my background using Distress Oxide inks and one Regular distress ink. The Colors I used are: Forest moss, dusty concord, chipped sapphire, and black soot. I then used a tiny amount of water splatter to create a tiny bit of texture to my background. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1XmtgYOIiseKoaq2H2KIApRaMeSwFyuB5https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1nwnDy0KzNbhBWSmnRYv8zMmHLODpZLhK
After inking the background, I glued down the overlay die and then assembled my images. I used some foam tape to attach my little witch girl to create some dimension and depth as well as some natural shadows! And that’s it! A simple spooky cute Halloween Card! 

I hope you all have a wonderful start to the new week! 

Take care! - Marie 

Comments

  1. Stunning background and absolutely fantastic coloring. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharna!!! OMG Thank you gurl!!! You are my first comment on this here new Blog Adventure of mine! lol!!! Thank you so much for the support and for stopping by!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts