Welcome to my first post


 Hi 👋 My name is Marie and this is my very first Blog post. I’m starting this blog so I can share my artistic expressions through crafting and card making as well as my original clay creations among many other mediums. I like to dabble in a lot of things but in the early 2000s, I took my love of doodling and drawing and turned them into clay characters creation as well as fabric dolls. I sold my creations on Etsy, and I loved it. Then I got distracted when my love for Card making was reignited  after stumbling across a YouTube video of clear stamping and paper crafting  . I fell down a rabbit hole and started slowly collecting clear stamps. I’ve always loved making handmade cards for the people I love since I was a little girl! Finding stamping and Cardmaking as an adult was on another level!! There were die cutting machines, dies, inks, and so much more! For the past 6 years I have been collecting stamps and dies and accumulating so many craft supplies I wish I had when I was little! And here I am today making cards for the people in my life. I love to put a smile on their face and show them I care. I’m super excited to start documenting my cards and things I love in this blog. It’s going to be a fun crafty adventure! 


Comments

Popular Posts