An Underwater Themed Birthday Card

 Hello! And welcome to my first card post ! June 10th was my mother’s birthday and I decided  to make her an underwater themed birthday box card! I really really had a ton of fun creating this card using Mama Elephant’s new dimensional slim line box card die and My Favorite Things stampset. I love coloring my images in the noline coloring style because I feel like it gives the images so much personality and depth. 

I love this slime line box card for having so much space to be able to add so much to a scene! 

I wanted to add a bit of humor to this card by creating a sad fish not getting any of the attention his fish friend is getting. Lol, I knew my mom would get a chuckle out of it! 
There was a lot of coloring that went into creating this card but luckily, I really enjoy the process! Right down to the color selection, ink blending, and photography! 

Comments

Popular Posts