A Rainbow Birthday Card Featuring Hello Bluebird Stamps

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1BaUdWnKTqFbgElcp5NzdLgsiGsBkldSn


Hello! Thanks for stopping by today! I wanted to share a simple birthday card I created using one of my favorite stamp sets from Hello Bluebird called Pig Out . The piggies in this set have really captured my heart! They are just so adorable! I also used their Partly Cloudy Die as part of my background. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=14Vs5tCNIDtiLIIsxCPkwB6jjgNrvTMJn
 Step 1: I used an A2 sized die to cut out my background panel from Bristol smooth cardstock paper because it is Distress Oxide ink friendly, meaning your inks will blend out smoothly and evenly! 
Step 2: Cut out Partly Cloudy die using any paper color cardstock you want and  I choose white. 
Step 3: ink blend your background panel
Step 3: I stamped out my adorable piggy image using Distress ink in “Antique Linen” because I love to noline color pretty much all my stamped images! And then I used watercolor pencils to color my images. After coloring, I cut out the image using the corresponding Pig Out Dies.
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=12C0NdUsDlQ6-qSmlO_8630jms2aLQbhm
Step 4: I glued down my Partly Cloudy die to the background and popped out some of the clouds and played around with the arrangement. When I was satisfied with everything, I glued down my piggy and balloon using cut foam sheets to give them dimension. 
Step 5: Adding a birthday sentiment! I used Hello Bluebirds Typed Everyday Stamps to complete my card! 🤗🙌🤗 
And there you have a fun, colorful, and simple birthday card to make your friends and loved ones smile! 
Thanks again for stopping by and have an awesome day! Happy Crafting!!            

Comments

Popular Posts